Are you a graduating high school athlete getting ready to play at the next level or a current college athlete back in town for the Summer? You’ve come to the right place! I am excited to invite you to a very exclusive training program this summer called the College Prep Strength Camp.
Beginning on June 7, and running for 5 weeks, this small group training limited to 6 athletes will meet every Wednesday and Friday from 8:15-9:15 am.
No matter what sport you play, this is going to be an extremely beneficial and impactful 5-week program. This is session 1 (5-weeks) of what will continue and build up into an ongoing comprehensive training plan. This program is designed to prepare you for athletics at the next level with a program that is cohesive and complementary to your university training protocols.
What to Expect
During these 5 weeks, we implement the i3 System to ensure optimal results and safety for the athletes.
- Initial Assessment
- Movement Screening
- Body Composition
- Relative Sport-Specific Testing
- General Performance Testing
- Individualized Programming
- Based on the individual assessment, sport and university
- Programs are hosted on a smartphone app
- TeamBuildr: Currently used by hundreds of college & pro programs
- Real-time data, feedback and progress documentation
- Intelligent Training
- Using science-backed, results-driven training methods
- Educating the student-athletes on proper training/nutrition protocols
- Developing committed and compelled young leaders who are prepared for college
This is a program dedicated to enhancing youth athletes in every way imaginable through coaching, education and building a winning culture.
Who: Graduating HS athletes and current college athletes
What: Small group strength training
When: June 7 to July 7, every Wednesday & Friday at 8:15 AM
Where: 11351 Village Square Lane, Fishers, IN 46038
$179 per athlete
PROGRAM LIMITED TO 6 SPOTS.