Welcome to episode 3 of the Saved By The Barbell Podcast! Stream below or skim over the show notes to get the scoop on what’s going down in today’s episode!
0:00 – 8:00: Ben Boudro Bio
- The impact concussions had on Ben’s collegiate wrestling career at Michigan State University.
- Growing Xceleration Fitness (where Ben is the owner) from 0 to over 1,000 total clients and 350 members.
- Why adversity is necessary to grow.
8:00 – 1:06:00: 9 Tips to Unleash Your Inner-Athlete
- Learn from your losses, but expect to win.
- Think of times when you were successful, and use them as anchors.
- Follow a specific program.
- Compete in something meaningful.
- Write down your goals on paper.
- Invest in recovery.
- Wear Lululemon (just kidding…but seriously)
- Use food as fuel.
- Learn from successful people and model them.
- Work with a partner or team.
1:06:00 – 1:12:00: The Lightning Round
- Kevin and Justin take Ben through a series of hard hitting questions to reveal his true character.