On this episode, the guys discuss Kevin’s big decision to quit his job! After four years at his corporate gig, he finally said goodbye to the cubicle to pursue a full-time career in fitness. Kevin and Justin chat about the events that led to this moment, how it all went down, and Kevin’s immediate business plans.
2:00 – 14:00: Kevin Quit His Job!
- All of the emotions associated with leaving a “sure thing”.
- Everybody gets nervous- even at the highest level.
- Confidence doesn’t mean there’s an absence of nerves.
- The unique position Kevin was in at his engineering job.
- How his boss and co-workers reacted.
- The importance of having friends who support your vision.
14:00 – 22:00: Kevin’s Immediate Business Plans
- Scaling an online coaching business.
- Dealing with a fluctuating income.
- How Paradigm has supported Kevin’s personal brand.
- Trying to build an in-person training clientele.
22:00 – End: Making the Jump
- Why it’s crucial to lay groundwork before leaving your full-time job.
- Fighting the urge to make a massive leap.
- Dealing with moments of doubt.