This week, Justin and Kevin are letting you in on some of their ideas for the future of Saved By The Barbell. For quite some time, they’ve been brainstorming how to grow this platform to impact more people, and now they’re putting their plans to action. The guys also discuss some of the major factors that determine the success of entrepreneurs- including speed of implementation and self-confidence.
2:00 – 14:00: Gym Ownership
- What the first few weeks of gym ownership have been like for Justin.
- The change of scenery for Kevin at Paradigm.
14:00 – 49:00: The Future of the Podcast
- Why implementing ideas quickly is the key to success.
- Reflecting on the first year of the podcast.
- The future of podcasting as a platform.
- Why we want to build a community outside of the podcast.
- How listeners of the show can provide value to one another.
- Why we waited to build a website.
- The impact that online platforms have had on our career.
- Why being disruptive is important to carve your own path.
- FUCK “I’m gonna”.
- Why you have to move past the fear of failure.
- How badly we want our friends to win.
- Consistency is the key.