Are you a high school athlete or a parent of a dedicated high school athlete? You’ve come to the right place! I am excited to invite you to a very exclusive training program this summer called the Summer Strength Series.
Beginning on May 30, and running for 5 weeks, this small group training limited to 6 athletes will meet every Tuesday and Friday from 10-11am.
No matter what sport you play, what your experience level is or how you are, this is going to be an extremely beneficial and impactful 5-week program. This is session 1 (5-weeks) of what will continue and build up into an ongoing comprehensive training plan. This program lays the foundation to becoming stronger, more athletic and mastering flawless technique on the pillars of strength.
What to Expect
During these 5 weeks, we implement the i3 System to ensure optimal results and safety for the athletes.
- Initial Assessment
- Movement Screening
- Body Composition
- Relative Sport-Specific Testing
- General Performance Testing
- Individualized Programming
- Based on the individual assessment
- Programs are hosted on a smartphone app
- Real-time data, feedback and progress documentation
- Intelligent Training
- Using science-backed, results-driven training methods
- Educating the student-athletes on proper training/nutrition protocols
- Developing committed and compelled young leaders
This is a program dedicated to enhancing youth athletes in every way imaginable through coaching, education and building a winning culture.
Who: Dedicated high school athletes (including athletes entering high school and who just graduated)
What: Small group strength training
When: May 30 to June 30, every Tuesday & Friday at 10AM
Where: 11351 Village Square Lane, Fishers, IN 46038
Early Bird (Before May 7): $179 per athlete
- Standard Registration (May 8-30): $229 per athlete
- Late Registration (May 30 – June 3): $279 per athlete
PROGRAM LIMITED TO 6 SPOTS.