This is the first installment of an ongoing weekly series that I will post on Sundays. It’s called The Weekly Roundup: The Things That Didn’t Suck. Each week I’ll feature 3 awesome articles that I read during the week that I feel everyone can benefit from, then some random highlights and lowlights from the week for some extra news. Each week you can expect to get quick access to impactful info and learn something new. A lot of stuff on the web just sucks – but not this stuff!
6 Foundational Movements that Every Person on Earth Needs to Master
Written By: Ryan DeBell, Tony Gentilcore, Eric Bach, Joel Seedman, John Rusin, Tim DiFrancesco and Luka Hocevar.
Published By: Dr. John Rusin
Burnout Is No Excuse for Not Leading Your Business
Written By: Louis Mosca
Published By: Forbes
To Get Strong, Be the Weakest Guy in the Gym
Written by: Tony Gentilcore
Published by: T-Nation
Worst Things of the Week:
- This week I tried black bean pasta. Horrible life choice. I do not recommend this.
- I saw a guy on Instagram do a wall sit with like 1,000 pounds of plates stacked on top of his lap. Lolz. Just go squat, bro. WTF?
Best Things of the Week:
- I finally finished reading The Power of Habit, and moved on to my next book, Start With Why.
- Pregnancy Update: Baby #2 is a boy. His name is Mason. We’re 18 weeks away from meeting him. Mama is killing it.
- My STACK.com article, “Exercise Grip Mistakes That Prevent You From Getting Stronger,” was named the #1 most read article of 2016 on STACK.com with over 300,000 views. It’s great to know more than just my mom and wife read my articles…